I hurt. My heart just plain hurts. Just when I thought I had a handle on my emotions, today happened. Without going into too much detail about the situation, I will say that I was completely unprepared for the bomb that dropped on us today. I really thought I would be prepared, but I've always been one to indulge in positive thoughts and delusions so perhaps I got my hopes up. Bottom line: We have some really tough decisions to make that will forever affect our marriage. One way or the other, we will be spending a ridiculous amount of money to make our wishes and dreams a reality. Right now, I don't know what to think and I can't think about any of it without crying. I don't know what to do....
1 comments:
I'm so sorry sweetie. :(
I know how much you and Travis want to start a family.
Post a Comment