CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's Behind Door #1?

Two weeks ago, I had a reflexology session with a woman named Linda and, much to my surprise, she opened my eyes to my true personality and inner struggles. It was like a therapy session and I cried through most of it! Apparently, she can tell a lot about you from looking at and feeling your feet!! It was this moment in my life that I decided to finally pursue past-life regression to see where I've been and who I was, as I was told it can make sense of current behaviors and personality traits. I'd thought about doing it for over 10 years, and finally today, I made that leap!

My personal, written journal at home reads:

"Today, I had my first past-life regression session with Mary Elizabeth Raines. She is very soothing and I hope to return soon. The regression was easier than I thought. The following information is what I received from my session:

My name was John Applewood. I was tall and fit, with short dark hair and dirty hands. I lived in a small stone house in the middle of nowhere. When I "found" myself, I was wearing brown boots, blue pants and a white shirt. I also wore a wide-brimmed hat. I married a beautiful girl named Mary when I was 20 (in 1890). I was a farmer and actually enjoyed it! When I was 25, Mary died in childbirth, as did the baby. It caused me much pain and I lived the rest of my life alone and resented her for leaving me. The happiest moment in my life was my wedding day---Mary was so beautiful: long wavy dark hair with dainty white flowers that made a wreath/headband. We were married outside, amidst lush green hills near where we would live. The saddest moment in my life was Mary's death. Her father blamed me until my death because I took her away and then she died. I ate and slept alone after Mary died---I attribute my current fear of death and being alone to that time in my soul's existence. I now believe John's purpose was to experience hardship to learn that in the end, it's all okay. When I died, I was able to see Mary again, which was just as happy a moment for me as the day I married her.
I learned that my mother in my life as Stephanie was my father in my life as John. No wonder we're so close---we go way back!!
I died at age 40 due to illness with only the doctor present. I am unaware at this time where I lived, but I know it was either the United States or England.
That's all for now..."

During the session, I was fully aware of my surroundings, but was still subconsciously connected with my past. It is very difficult to explain the process, but I'll try my best! Mary Elizabeth asks a lot of questions and the answer tends to be whatever your instinct is...whatever your first thought or impression is. You don't always get an answer and sometimes it comes a bit later; the hardest part is telling your conscious brain to SHUT UP and BUTT OUT! The conscious brain is the analytical portion, Mary Elizabeth told me, and it needs a job to do during the session so it doesn't cause you to doubt or over analyze the memories. Its job is solely focusing on deep rhythmic breaths. It is truly a mind-blowing experience, but a natural one at the same time. As the information comes back, it just comes right out like nothing at all.

I will be returning to Mary Elizabeth sometime at the end of August to explore more into either my life as John, or perhaps, my life as someone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...