CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Update...though not much of one!

Just wanted to add a few tidbits about my experience last week:

Mary Elizabeth, my regression specialist, made sure she let me know that she believed my experience to be authentic. Had I fabricated, she said, I would've invented a much more interesting existence for myself than just a dirty farmer who lived as an ordinary person! I'm like...yeahhh, I would've!! Like a princess somewhere!

It's also really interesting that things just pop into your head. Before I found the first life my soul wanted to show me, everything I saw was white around me (she said everyone sees it differently). It truly is an amazing experience. Mary Elizabeth said that sometimes people get disappointed if they only receive small snippets of information, but it's crucial to remember that our soul only shows us the important parts that shape who we are, experiences that made an impact on our life at that time. (Makes sense.)

Another interesting thing I experienced was: during the first part of my session, as I was finding "myself"/John, I felt like I was spinning, like REALLY SPINNING!! Not only clockwise but head over feet...it was really strange but I figured it was my way of leaving my current self and going back.

So far, since my session, I haven't received anymore random information about my life as John. But I have a regression CD to do at home that M.E. gave me that I'd like to pop in one of these days to see what comes up.

Stay tuned...

1 comments:

The Other One Auntie

Very interesting...thanks for sharing. I hear M.E. is the regression specialist who trains all the other regression specialists. So, looks like you are going to the best of the best.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...