First intended to be a blog regarding my experiences during past-life regression sessions, this blog has gotten me through my fertility journey and is now my pregnancy journal.
Host Info
Stephanie
I'm a complicated married woman living a complicated life filled with complicated stuff! Then throw in trying to have a baby...IT'S COMPLICATED!! Overcoming fertility obstacles and preparing to take on the role of "Mommy"...
So, it's been awhile since I've blogged...really only because I haven't gone back to M.E. for a followup session yet. I've been meaning to, but the funds are sort of an issue at the moment. Sorry to disappoint my captivated audience (wink, wink), but it is what it is!! I shall update again when I have something of actual value to report, not this fake update rubbish! Till we meet again...
1 comments:
do you mind me asking how much a session with her is?
Post a Comment