CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

What am I most thankful for this year??

...FAMILY!!  


Wishing you all a most blessed holiday season!  For those keeping tabs, Sonny is doing well and I've been keeping up on his website every couple days, or as news develops.  If you'd like to see more pictures (err, ALL pictures, rather! lol) of Sonny, and have Facebook, I'd be more than happy to "friend" you so you can see them.  :)  You can email me at superdoozrdh@gmail.com with the request and we can work it out.  I don't post very many to his website because there is a limit to how many can be in his album total, but I do post each picture and video we take of Sonny to my FB page.  

God Bless!!

xoxo Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...