CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Surf's Up!

We hit the 15 week mark yesterday and had our OB check this afternoon.  It took her quite awhile to find the heartbeat this time (meanwhile, I was holding my breath); she said baby was being a stinker, moving from one side of the uterus to the other.  Once she got a lock on the heartbeat, baby moved closer to the "microphone" and it got louder.  So.  I am having a ninja baby who is going to like being the center of attention?  Good to know; will help me prepare.  It was just funny.  I kept cracking up because every time she'd hear a little something, Nugget would move and she'd have to find him/her again!  And every time I'd laugh, it made the doppler sound all wonky! 

And now for me.  I've gained 4 pounds since the last appointment 4 weeks ago.  1 pound per week...not too shabby!  The nurse told me I'm doing just fine; and I'm sure they won't be shy if they have to tell me to back off the ice cream!  Proteins and glucose levels all good; BP superb. 

On another note, my brother predicted I'm going to have a girl who weighs 9 lbs. 4 oz., 20 3/4".  We'll see about that, won't we!  :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...