CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Power of Positive Thinking???

I started testing on Sunday morning and still haven't gotten a positive opk (ovulation predictor kit)...which doesn't surprise me; usually my ovaries hurt towards the end of the week, but I was being optimistic since I can't really warn my employer about when we'll be going in for insem (not to mention I don't really feel the need to divulge such information at this point..) and was hoping for an opk+ to fall on my days off.  No such luck, as it turns out.  I'd rather it fall on the weekend and have to pay a little extra money (what's another $60 on top of $530??) than have to "call in sick" on a Thursday or Friday.  Well, what happens happens...still waiting on that smilie face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...