CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Runway is Clear and Ready for Take-off...

I went in for my HSG this morning and I started crying while the nice lady was explaining the whole procedure to me (mostly because I knew it was gonna hurt and plus, as much as I want to know what's all going on in there, I wasn't ready for a letdown); got my little gown on, went into the xray room, and sat on the table.  My doctor came in and asked me if I was ready for this.  My reply was thus: "I don't know..."; to which he replied, "Well, honey, this is your journey."  Yeah, I know....  He and the staff put their lead suits on and we got started; insert speculum--check.  Insert catheter for the dye--check.  Inject dye---OUCH!  SONUVA MOTHERF$*&^#$%#$%@^$^@---check.  The radiologist came in before the dye was completely transferred and I got to watch on the screen as the dye was slowly creeping in (in between trying to breathe deeply, relax my cramping abdominal muscles, and not pass out) and they took several pictures.  They talked a whole lot about "spillage" and where it was/wasn't.  Then my doctor leaned over and said, "We're good!"  I still can't believe they're okay; it really hasn't sunk in yet.  So onward we go, our plan can continue and I will start testing for my LH surge on Sunday.  The morning I get a positive surge, I will call the clinic and the insem will be scheduled for the very next day.  Waiting, waiting...

2 comments:

Supergirlz

HA HA HA!!!! YES!!!!!

Congrats Hon. Oh my word, I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief for you! Go OVARIES GO!!!!

Love you!

Stephanie

:D You make me smile! I love you so much!! So...where does that leave us with scheduling our reflexology??

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...