CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A sign (or something like it)

For those who aren't keeping up with Facebook statuses, I will divulge my recent experience regarding a possible sign.  Last night, I was on my computer updating my blog and whatnot and I happened to look behind me.  There was a toad sitting in the doorway of my room in the basement looking at me; at least, I assume he was looking at me.  What else would he be doing??  I thought this was weird because we've never had a "toad problem" in our basement before but you never know how things get in.  So I went upstairs to get Travis so he could nicely usher the poor creature outside.  Problem solved.  Or so I thought...

So I'm at my computer this afternoon, I look behind me and there's another toad!  This one was most definitely looking at me and I just got weird-ed out by the whole thing!  How strange.  So me, not being one to dismiss signs, thought I'd take a stab at Googling possible symbolism of toads not expecting to find anything of interest.  I picked the first site it came up with and I was floored!!  As it turns out, frogs and toads have been a symbol of feminine energy and fertility since Egyptian times!  Okay, now that's a little creepy! 

Make of it what you will but who am I to dismiss this as nothing and say the Egyptians were wrong?  As far as I'm concerned, I need all the help I can get!  Keep coming, my toady friends...all are welcome!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...