CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shootin' up!

Okay, so maybe I'm not a druggie in real life, but I'm going to feel like one this month!  I spoke to the nurse at the fertility clinic this morning and we determined through a few minutes of back and forth "I don't know's" that my period probably has come, just that it's stupid this month and doesn't want to be a real one.  Normally, who in their right mind would complain about a lighter period?!  But an abnormal Auntie Flo makes for tricksy counting, so I'm going to complain!!  We decided to consider yesterday Day 1 (again, the first of the month...weird), so I'll start my Clomid tomorrow as usual.  What is new this month is I have to go in on Day 11 for an ultrasound to check my lining and egg factories as well as how the Clomid is affecting my ovaries and I will also learn how to shoot up!  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard me right. 

This month we will try the cycle with an HcG shot (self-administered) at the proper time to induce ovulation.  On the day of my U/S is when they will tell me when I should do it.  So that should be fun.  I just hope it works and that I'm not stabbing myself for nothing!  :P 

Stay tuned for news...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...