CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

How life lets you down...

I'm currently on cycle day 32 (CD 32) with no major Aunt Flo action, just some occasional something or other that I wouldn't even consider spotting.  3 tests in the last few days: all negative.  Called doctor's office this morning and they want me to wait to do anything else until they can get me tested to see what's going on (or not going on).  It will involve ultrasound, both to determine if I am actually pregnant even though the tests are saying I'm not and to see what the lining looks like and if there are any problems with ovulation.  This means I'll be waiting a couple weeks to have it done and can't go on any medications until I know for sure what's going on.  Without a normal flow period, I can't pinpoint my CD 1 and therefore can't call in my Clomid prescription and shouldn't take it anyway in case I am pregnant.  They can give me medication to induce my period but not until pregnancy is ruled out and usually not until CD 45.  So I wait... 

I have to call her tomorrow morning for more details and to figure out a plan.  She said she doesn't want me wasting the donor and spending more time/money/emotions on something that's doomed to fail if there's something wrong with my cycle or the timing is off.  I had a feeling I'd end up having to do the procedure alongside ultrasound monitoring...with my history, it's kind of a given. 

We shall see my dears what's in store for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...