CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

T-Minus 5 Days

This TWW is killing me...KILLING me, I say!  I still have 5 days until I can test and I just can't take it.  I'm tempted to take a test knowing it could be a false positive just to see a damn positive!!  How messed up is that?  I was talking to my dear friend and coworker today and was telling her that I just feel like I should feel something but I know you don't feel different for a little while.  She agreed that you think you'd know immediately but you just don't.  You really feel nothing.  (She should know, she's had 3 kids.)  [insert sigh here]  The good thing is, I'll be busy working until Wednesday afternoon and then it's on to Thanksgiving festivities and cooking so I really won't get much of a chance to think about it...until night time.  That's when I do most of my heavy duty thinking...no wonder I can't ever fall asleep. 

Just counting down the days until I can test...Saturday morning, I'm peeing on a stick and that's that.  Screw waiting for the period...I've never been a patient person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...