Since Wednesday, I've been having noticeable ovary pains, mostly on the left side. This morning, I woke up at 4:30 with about a 7 out of 10 on the pain scale. OUCH! I'm trying not to freak out that it's gonna blow because I know that me feeling anything is a sign the medicine is working and that my ovaries are making future babies! I had a dull ache when I was on the Clomid, but nothing beyond what was already normal for me to feel with my history of cysts; just earlier in my cycle than usual. First month on Femara, and oof! Hoping that's a good sign and not a hyperstimulation issue, which sounds like it's more common while on Clomid than Femara. I'm trying to stick it out until Monday when I have my ultrasound. I'll just make sure I mention it so they can keep their peepers popped for bad things. How sad is this (TMI alert, so stop reading if you don't want to know!): I don't even want to "get frisky" because moving hurts!! lol I had to tell hubster to stop flailing around trying to get comfortable last night because every sudden movement made my ovary hurt! So any "movement" beyond that was definitely out of the question!! Sorry, sweetie! Perhaps Monday when I find out my ovary is NOT having a full-on blowout, I'll reconsider.
SHIT!! Just realized (on CD10!!) that I've been forgetting to take my baby aspirin! Crap!!
Fetal Doppler keeping me sane
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment