CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stalker Much?

 
In an effort to rid myself of the unwanted drama between my "friend" and me, I chose to block her from seeing my posts on Facebook a few days ago (rather than unfriending her, because I didn't want to be a complete bitch...), thinking she either wouldn't notice because she's not on that much or would notice but wouldn't really understand why it was like that and move on.  In her voicemail from a couple weeks ago, she said that if I didn't want to talk to her that was fine and she would leave me alone.  Yesterday, I get a private message from her in Facebook asking me if I unfriended her!  Come on!!  First of all, it's only been a frickin' week and a half, could you give me some space?  And second, if she's noticing she can't see my stuff then she's stalking me.  And third, if I'm on your friends list...I DIDN'T UNFRIEND YOU!!   I was feeling pretty damn good about how things were left between us because it's what I needed; and felt even better the other day when I made the decision to block her.  I got some bitchy statuses out of the way (because I knew she couldn't see them, and I knew if she had, she'd be pissed and lash out at me because it was pretty clear who they were aimed at), I was relieved to know she couldn't see my stuff.  [Insert sigh]  Now it's all back again with that one little question: "Did you unfriend me?"  What I'd like to say is: "Leave me the hell alone like you said you were going to and stop stalking me!" or "I did not unfriend you but I'm considering it now!".  Or I could do what my friend K suggested and tell her I need some space and need to focus on myself for awhile.  Let's put it up to a vote...you guys tell me what I should respond because I honestly don't know. 

1 comments:

Mrs. Cooke

You could just black hole the FB message and ignore. Why respond? If she's not smart enough to figure out that you need space from her than she's not intelligent enough to converse with.

Personally I'd take a break from her until you get pregnant, or if she gets pregnant first, block her, lol.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...