The wind is officially out of my sails for this month's attempt. Every symptom I was documenting (but NOT obsessing over, I tell you!) is pretty much a progesterone side effect. Guess I should've read it more carefully prior to taking it, but who reads that crap anyway?! Not this girl; I very rarely get any side effects from normal meds, so I don't bother. Well, hmph! Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night because I had to pee, but I resisted...I wanted super-concentration on that urine so one line would turn into two by some miracle. So I held it until 6am, when DH got in the shower...BFN. At 14 days past insemination, a positive should show up by now...unless I'm in the few percent of women who get false negatives until like 3 or 4 weeks out! So I'm taking myself off the progesterone to let my period come (or not) and will try again for the last time in a couple weeks. After all, the baby psychic did say April... :P That will exhaust our supply of frozen swimmers.
On a more positive note (no pun intended), I received not only word about my BBB complaint against my sperm bank for not getting a refund on 3 of the vials I had purchased that didn't meet the guarantee standards, but I also received a check from them for $690: $600 for the vials and $90 for the shipping it costs to ship 3 vials to me. I'm a happy girl on that front, because it came at a really great time...money's a bit tight the past couple weeks, after paying off the baby-making expenses (and then some) on the credit card, mortgage is due next week, and I've put off paying my student loan this month until I'm confident we have more than plenty in the account to cover it. I get really paranoid that I forgot about something and that we'll overdraw, so I like to leave a good-sized cushion...just in case. So in order to leave the cushion, I sometimes have to delay paying things until the last minute. Stupid but smart at the same time.
So anyway, I won't know more until my period comes (or doesn't...lol I'm holding onto a thread here, people!).
Fetal Doppler keeping me sane
12 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment