CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

One Last Hurrah

33 million with 57% motility...YEAH, BABY!!  Saving the best for last, apparently--my swim team was holding out on me this whole time and saving their best for the final episode!  Still not stellar compared to others' swimmers, but I'll take it!!  With the exception of Wacky Wednesdays, I am choosing to go off the map for awhile.  Fly under the radar, go AWOL, MIA.  So what do all these military terms mean?  It means I'm really hesitant this time around to talk about it.  My blogging fingers are taking a vacation in an undisclosed location.  Superstition has gotten the better of me and I'd rather just wait out my two weeks in peace and tranquility...er, something like that.  As close to it as possible, anyway.  Sorry to disappoint; but I need to do this.

1 comments:

mama2b

I get it girl but BOOOO!!! I'm too nosey for you to go radio silent on me

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...