CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wacky Wednesday, 2.1



Another uneventful day, except I started stabbing myself with the Gonal-F pen.  DH came in the bathroom to see what I was doing and walked right back out, saying, "I can't watch this..."  What a wussy!!  1/2" needle that is thinner than a mechanical pencil lead; the pen makes it super simple to dose it correctly.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!  I even tried doing it slowly---usually, with the hCG shots, I do it fast so I don't chicken out---and slowly was fine too.  Didn't feel it go in and it really didn't ache at all until after it was all said and done and the needle was in the sharps container!  Already having some off and on slight twinges in the ovaries, so that must mean it's working and doing what it should.  Rinse and repeat 3 more times by Saturday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...