CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Go Go Gadget Gonads!!

[I bet nobody else has ever had that as a title, huh??]

Ultrasound today to check follicles: I have only 3 this time that are visible and my lining is a smidge thinner than last time, putting me back on the Prometrium.  The largest follicle is 18mm putting my HcG trigger shot on Wednesday evening and my IUI on Friday morning.  The sperm bank called my doctor's office instead of me this morning to let them know the package will be arriving tomorrow morning!  :D  Phew...glad they shipped!!

I also had my second acupuncture session today and my kidneys are still deficient, as are my liver and spleen this time.  Heart and bladder are balanced, pericardium is still high, and small intestine, triple energizer (whatever that is), large intestine, stomach, and lungs are split.  The most tender places in my ear today were (again) those that correspond to hormones and reproductive organs.  Can't say I'm surprised.  I go back in two days for another rebalancing session and Dr. Mark feels the timing will be really good and I should be set up quite well for the IUI at the end of the week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...