CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well That Was Interesting...

I had my reading with the psychic today.  Interesting lady, nice, older; she relies on astrology and some sort of cards.  They weren't traditional tarot cards, they had pictures/symbols on them but also were like regular cards, like 4 of Hearts, etc.  I will just list some of the things she told me randomly; I'm going to skip proper sentence format for most of it!

She started out by saying that (according to my sign) I've had "7 years of crap and was shoved in it" after 2000.  That was because I was in Saturn and Saturn is apparently naughty.  Now my sign is entering Uranus (insert snicker here), which is good.  Uranus is the planet of change.  Well, all the crap is supposed to be behind me now and good things will start happening, yada yada.  So far, pretty general.  I was a little disappointed because I thought my reading was still a little generic but it could be because I just wasn't hearing what I wanted or expected.  I was in a bad relationship many years ago and should be thankful I'm not still in it.  I was hurt and since then have a hard time getting close too fast.  I'm supposed to be getting a new man in my life...hubby probably won't like that...and I will go back to school and there is money coming my way.  I will meet this new man around my birthday, either September or October.  She pegged my inability to have patience, though...she told me I need to be patient and ask SPECIFICALLY for what I want.  I will own my own business someday and will have success in it and will be able to pay off something with a lump sum.  I will have a change of residence; large nice house on a small hill with a long driveway.  This man I'm supposed to meet will also become a business partner.  His birthday is in October.  My wish is coming.  This new man could be hubby, since he was the "new man" after the bad relationship several years ago.  She pegged hubby's distant nature, that he doesn't talk a lot but that he is a good friend to me.  Our marriage is solid, but why he was so far away in the cards she didn't know.  She said early on that I had medical concerns but that they were going to go away with Uranus taking over my sign.  Unfortunately, hubby is just starting his "7-year funk".

We all know that I went there today with ONE thing in mind: will I be pregnant?  Am I pregnant?  What gives??  She didn't say anything about children so I asked her at the end.  She said that if children don't show up in the cards that is usually a good thing; showing up usually means something bad will happen to them.  We re-did the cards in a different way; I picked 3 out of the pile to determine whether I would in fact even have kids.  Yes.  I picked more and drew the 4 of Clubs, which means I'm well on my way and I should have patience.  Have faith came up many times.  Money is not a problem anymore; prepare for the future.  She saw a baby's fat legs and saw me squeezing them, saw it was a little boy (I've had a feeling I'm going to have a boy, but she had a 50/50 chance).  Did some more card picking, my wish is coming; give it time and it will work out.  Picked some more and I drew the 3 of Hearts...what she calls the best card in the deck....  She looked it up in this reference book she had to tell me everything it means.  Happy conclusion, success, change of lifestyle, could mean I'm pregnant, a shower or celebration in the future, fulfillment of all hopes and dreams.

Then she asked me if the medical problems she picked up on earlier had to do with getting pregnant and I started crying.  I had done really well up until that point.  Damn.  She talked a bit about her own troubles back in the 50's and that her mother and grandmother swore by something called "Lydia Pinkums" (sp?) from the early 1900's that boasted "a baby in every bottle".  She asked if my husband had a low sperm count and I confirmed that and she said not to worry, that he still has enough to work with.  She is confident I will have a baby of my own, but again---to have patience.  She said I'll be pregnant in the middle of school when I go back.  What she used as a guide to the cards and astrology was something called an Ephemeris.  She said when I do get pregnant I should call her with conception date and she'll be able to determine the gender based on what phase the moon was in that day. 

So that's it basically.  Not what I expected and I tried really hard NOT to expect anything out of it.  I should take it all with a grain of salt, the good and bad.  I'm thinking I really want to POAS right now, but I technically can't test until tomorrow and I should have patience and just wait for AF, right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...