CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

POAS? No way, Jose!

I have resisted the urge to POAS...it's been mighty difficult, however.  I want to break down so badly and buy a test but I really scolded myself last time and said, "NO MORE!  Just wait for AF!"  And really, does it make sense for me to run out and buy a test just because this is the first official day I can do it?  When AF is due Friday??  Nope, it doesn't.  I also don't want to spend the money on it; I can't (and don't want to) think about how much I've wasted on those stupid things, all because I'm just too damn impatient to wait the 1 or 2 days for the period to get here.  Besides, if I took one today and it came out negative, I wouldn't believe it anyway; I'd be thinking, "It's probably too early...I'll test again in a couple days."  Why do we do this to ourselves?  We complain about the torturous TWW and yet we make it worse by wasting money on things that confirm our worst fears!  Most of the ones I've done, I end up getting my period the very next day and then I bonk myself on the head and say (ala Homer Simpson), "DOH!"  So.  I shall stick it out until Friday.  But let me tell you...if she doesn't come Friday, I'm SO buying a test after work and taking it either that night or Saturday morning!!  Because by then, she'll technically be late!!  Ugh, I'm so stupid!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...